HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, May 22, 2015

"Look At The Sea..."




One of my favorite L. M. Montgomery quotes is this one, so we figured it would make the perfect print for summer!  We are offering it in our shop in both a navy blue print as well as a chalkboard print version (scroll down for those photos).





The girls love coming in here and seeing their horse picture from HomeGoods. 




For a source list of items from the porch click here and for a detailed source list of the gray guest bedroom click here.

Have a fabulous Friday!


2 comments:

  1. I just love the quote and the perfect way to showcase it is on the chalkboard - such a great idea!! The gray guest room is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote! I'm always on the look out for beachy type quotes either for my guest room or my patio which have that theme.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...