HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Wednesday!


My computer has been acting up a little bit so I couldn't finish up the post I was working on so I thought instead I just have some peony pictures for today.






This gray tufted bench from HomeGoods is still one of my favorite finds for this room. 


Source List 

Wall Color - Kendall Charcoal by Benjamin Moore in Matte Finish
Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Door Color - Mopboard Black by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's
Chandelier - Savvy in Williamsburg, VA
Farmhouse Table - I made it using this plan from Ana White's site. Stained with Rustoleum's Weathered Gray and Minwax's Provincial
End Chairs and Side Chairs - World Market
Tufted Bench - Home Goods
Side Chairs next to Sideboard - Joss and Main
Mirror - Restoration Hardware (six or seven years ago but I think they still sell it)
Lamps - HomeGoods
Horse - Joss and Main
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels 
Drapery Rods - Lowe's
Sideboard - The Velvet Shoestring (consignment shop - then painted with AS's French Linen chalk paint)
Pitcher on Table  - IKEA
Runner - World Market
Peonies - Picked from outside
Clock - Joss and Main

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week!


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Mine was over the top gorgeous this year too. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I wish someone could figure out how to get them to rebloom. I love ours, but such a short bloom time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so lovely! Your dining room has been a great source of inspiration for me. I now have your gorgeous chandelier! :) Have you received your new sofa yet? Eager to see it in your home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And yes, our sofa has arrived and we love it!! We hope to feature it later this week or over the weekend.

      Delete
  4. Ours are gone here in Georgia. So beautiful while they lasted! Yours are such a beautiful shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the peonies from your own garden? I always hesitate to pick our peonies because I worry about ants. It seems to me the ants move on once the peonies bloom, but I was hoping you might be able to validate that assumption!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! They are from our yard! Some years the ants are worse than others, but they haven't been bad for us this year. Rinsing off the flowers helps too!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful--so elegant and peaceful looking! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful home :) I love the grey bench and classic look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love peonies, these pink ones look stunning against the grey in your dining area!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know the name of them clock? I've looked all over Joss and Main for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Joss and main is a flash sale site so they don't always have it, but if you click here (http://rstyle.me/cz-n/bn2mywb5wh7) I think it can be found on the third page.

      -Jason

      Delete
  10. What colors are in your entry way? This set up with the entry and dining are very similar to mine, I'd like a nice flow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sarah! You can find all of Jenni's colors and source on the "Our Home" page of our blog: http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/p/our-home.html

      Hope this helps!

      -Jason

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...