HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Robert Frost Sign and Our Holiday Thermals

 

I hope you all are having a lovely week! I just wanted to give you a little shop update. Thursday morning at 10, we will be listing our first batch of our Robert Frost signs which we are quite excited about! We took product photos in Jason's living room because the lighting was better.

http://www.dearlillie.com/product/two-roads-handmade-oversized-wood-sign


But we actually made it for his office/guest room which is where it permanently resides. 


We are also excited to announce that we have our thermals back in stock! We have our

 I love these photos that were taken by the talented Jennifer of JLynn Photography.


And our children's Baby It's Cold Outside Thermals and Onesies in both gray and pink.

And our women's thermals in granite, slate and black.

And also pink:
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/baby-it-s-cold-outside-women-s-thermal-in-pink

I  hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday! 




9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your signs!! My daddy's name is Robert Frost, we lost him almost 6 years ago. I always google Robert a Frost quotes, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sign and the shirts! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from NH too, we are big Robert Frost fans too. Excited to see other sign quotes you might be using? Are all the signs gingto be that large?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks--I have always been a big fan of Robert Frost! Also we do hope to have a smaller sign available by the end of the month.

      Delete
    2. I go to your shop to order & it says "sold out". Are you already sold out after your restock? Or am I just not looking right?! Help! I love your signs & I need this one over my couch! :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Cole! Yes, they sold out about an hour after we introduced them at 10 AM this morning.

      Delete
  4. I really like that Robert Frost sign, it is simply perfect. We had to break out our thermals, too - there is a real chill in the night air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! When do you think you'll get more of these signs available? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll have more in stock on the 23rd. You can find all of the product info here: http://www.dearlillie.com/product/two-roads-handmade-oversized-wood-sign

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...