HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Features

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I don't know about you, but I am so ready for spring! It snowed here in Virginia last night. Yes - snowed! In January or even February I might have enjoyed that but I'm ready for some warm weather now. So in honor of the spring weather that I hope is coming very soon I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite entries from last weeks "It's a Spring Thing Party". And tomorrow I'll be back with Lola's room decorated for spring and a new item in our shop.

First, I love this spring entry from Common Ground:

Everything Lucy at Craftberry Bush does is gorgeous including her spring mantel:


This simple centerpiece by from Eclectically Vintage is so fun and pretty:

I love this pot and topiary from Town and Country Living:


I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

10 comments:

  1. thanks so much, Jennifer, for sharing my entry way! Hope you have a wonderful Easter Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Spring, Please come visit soon... We received snow last week in Utah too. Lovely spring features. Happy Monday! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in VA along with you. Could not believe I was walking dogs in the snow this morning! Yeesch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's snowy here in London too!...I'm certainly ready for spring!...I adore that first photo...the white tulips are divine!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have snow here and more to come...UGH....Have a nice week..

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got a little snow too. Thanks for featuring my topiary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity and freshness of these features - thanks for including my grass centerpiece! It's snowing here - I could use a bit of spring.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. We arrive in Virginia from Seattle Sunday to the snow. Happy Spring..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much ...such lovely features ...xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer - I made the frame last night from you directions. I am so excited about this project and my whole house is all a buzz over the huge frame! Thank you so much for sharing it and creating such cool prints. You made my week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...