HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Lulu and Lillie


Yay! Jon finally got home today! It is funny, before I had Lillie I never minded him being gone. I knew it was part of the job. My dad was a coach so I had an idea of what I was getting into. I used to just plan my huge projects while he was gone and keep myself blissfully busy and he would often come back from a recruiting trip to an entirely different looking home - new wall colors, furniture painted a new color and moved to another room, etc.

Since having Lillie, though, it is so much more difficult. She misses him so much when he is gone. However, she is starting to get old enough to LOVE the presents he brings back for her! Haha! When he was gone for the month of July he spent a good deal of time at the AAU Nationals that are held at Disney World so he brought her some fun stuff from there. During this trip, which covered several states in the midwest, he stayed at one hotel that was right next to an American Girl Store! (I am so jealous. How is it that you NEVER outgrow you loves for American Girl dolls? Or at least that is how I feel, anyway - haha!) He brought Lulu, who is Lillie's Bitty Baby home an adorable pair of jammies and then got Lillie a matching pair. How cute are they?

Lulu in her new jammies

Lillie and Lulu matching!

Oh, and a book for Lulu!
  


She then crawled in Daddy's suitcase with Lulu which she does every time he comes back from a trip. I think she wants to make sure he doesn't leave without her next time (especially if he is headed anywhere near an American Girl Store - oh wait, no, that's me!)

On another note, I just got two more Mary Poppins prints on two different style tops (a white thermal like the Fairyland Silhouette one and a more regular fitting tee to go along with the fitted tunic we are offering now) and I have the Fairlyand Silhouette shirts for toddlers and little girls now too! I will try to list them all tomorrow, but if not then definitely on Monday!

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

15 comments:

  1. This is seriously the cutest thing, Lillie is too adorable with her baby Lulu :) I love their matching pjs!

    Hope you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are absolutely adorable! Is that her natural hair color? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i love american girl as well, i have mine saved for cashlen when she is old enough. for now she also has bitty baby. mine is packed away in a beautiful doll chest with hanging clothes, shoes etc. I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pajamas are so precious-- although, what doesn't look fabulous on Lillie?!

    BTW- I got my Dear Lillie Screen Print Tees today and I HEART them, THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillie is so adorable! I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha i love these pictures! i just saw her and i miss her already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these pictures make me miss Lillie so much I could just cry! I wish I had wings.... xoxo moosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good Daddy and their pj's look so adorable (;

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww!!!!! i always wanted a matching pair! so cute! can't wait to see her in them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. precious pictures! my girls are so into the whole american girl thing. I wish it wasn't so expensive. they love it so much! it's good clean fun for them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post!! Love American Girl and what a sweetie your husband is to buy her such a cool present. Lillie & Lulu look so cute together!! I cannot wait. Lane is getting a Bitty Baby for Christmas this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those PJs are just adorable! I love that she crawls into his suitcase too! So fantasticly adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...